Vit Min : a concentrate of vitamins and minerals
- 22 vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients
- Supports the energy-yielding metabolism and the natural defenses (vitamins B and C)
- Antioxidant action and fatigue reduction (vitamin C)
Vitamins and minerals are key nutrients. They are involved in each metabolism step helping to meet the body’s physiological needs and to keep it healthy.
However deficiencies are common, especially in athletes whose requirements are higher. They can also occur when nutrition is not rich enough in certain types of foods or during a diet period. Moreover, we often feel low on energy between seasons.
Vit Min is a perfect all-in-one complex to supplement your diet. It combines 22 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and coenzyme Q10, which contributes to find balance and vitality.
2 caps a day are enough to cover 100% of the recommended daily allowances.
Nutrition facts for a daily intake
• 50 µg vitamin B8
• 200 µg vitamin B9
• 800 µg vitamin A
• 1,1 mg vitamin B1
• 2,5 µg vitamin B12
• 1,4 mg vitamin B2
• 16 mg vitamin B3
• 6 mg vitamin B5
• 1,4 mg vitamin B6
• 80 mg vitamin C
• 5 µg vitamin D3
• 12 mg vitamin E
• 20 µg chromium
• 1 mg copper
• 14 mg iron
• 150 µg iodine
• 75 mg magnesium
• 120 mg calcium
• 1 mg manganese
• 50 µg selenium
• 10 mg zinc
• 4 mg coenzyme Q10
Take 2 caps a day, preferably at breakfast with a glass of water.
60 caps (30 servings)
Focus on the properties of vitamins and minerals
The benefits of vitamins and minerals are numerous :
– Zinc, selenium and vitamins E, C and B2 have antioxidant properties protecting cells from the oxidative stress that significantly increases while training.
– Vitamins C and B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12) contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness, helping to recharge the body.
– Vitamins A, C, B6, B9, B12 and zinc intervene in the normal function of the immune system enabling the body to be more resistant to external aggressions (stress, bacteria, pollution…).
– Vitamins B6 and B8, chromium and zinc play a role in the metabolism of proteins and carbs (glycogen) whereas iron contributes to the transport of oxygen to muscles.
– Magnesium supports muscular function and protein synthesis. Zinc helps to maintain normal testosterone levels.
– Vitamins C, B1, B3, B6, B12 take part in the normal functioning of the nervous system, for a good mental health.
– Vitamine A, B2, B3, B8 offer excellent properties for the skin. Zinc and selenium are beneficial for hair and nails.
The Coach’s Corner
With 2 caps of Vit Min a day, you are sure to cover 100% of your daily needs for vitamins, minerals and trace elements and to achieve optimal body health. A must-have product to keep fit and full of energy.
A great supplement to recharge your body.
To achieve outstanding quality, we pay close attention to each step of the manufacturing process of Vit Min from raw material selection to production. We also carry out strict controls to make sure our products meet the highest standards of quality.
All our supplements are engineered in laboratories by sports nutrition experts. They are guaranteed to be free of banned substances, ensuring perfect safety and meeting the sports nutrition needs of the most demanding athletes.